Motorised Blinds in Leeds & Wakefield
What are Motorised Blinds?
Motorised blinds are those powered by batteries, solar energy, a DC power adaptor or simply connected to the mains. The blinds move smoothly with the click of a button, adding ease and comfort to your lighting needs. That means relaxing in bed and watching the sunrise, or creating your own darkened cinema whilst in the lounge. All without having to get up. Bliss.
Which Motorised Blinds Do We Offer?
We attach Louvolite and Somfy motors to your desired blind, whether that’s Venetian, Vertical, Vision or Roller. Louvolite are a trusted and reputable company and the masters of motors. We stock their One Touch collection, which features:
- The Lithium rechargeable 1100 series – works best in bedrooms, kitchens and the living room.
- The Magic Wand 300 and 700 series – works well in every room, regardless of window style.
- The Mains Powered 1500 and 1600 series – great for large windows and commercial properties.
Somfy are technology titans and their motors highlight their expertise. These include:
- The Tilt 50 WireFree RTS – battery powered and great for hard to reach windows.
- The Sonesse ULTRA 50 AC – works perfectly in every room, regardless of window style.
- Roll Up Wired R28 WT – uses low voltage wiring and works best in the bedroom and lounge.
View some of our Motorised Blinds
What Are The Benefits Of Motorised Blinds?
- Adds elegant design and flow to your room.
- Ease of installation.
- Ease of operation as activated via a remote control or a unique wand that hangs next to the blind.
- Child safety is ensured with no hanging cords or chains.