Fitting Bespoke Blinds in Wetherby
We expertly install the high-quality blinds Wetherby homes and workplaces trust for their windows. We have many different window coverings on display at our showrooms in Leeds and Wakefield – why not pop in and see us?
It’s easy to reach either of our two showrooms from Wetherby, too — or you could arrange for us to visit you to measure up and show you our range in the comfort of your own home.
Either way, you can peruse the Solaire selection of window blinds in Leeds or Wakefield before settling on the fabric and design of your liking. You can then have us produce those blinds bespoke to ensure a perfect fit when we install them.
See Our Full Range of Stunning Blinds in Person
There are plenty of reasons for you to pay a visit to a Solaire Blinds showroom:
- We run two local showrooms: One is in Leeds while the other is in Wakefield. Though the former is nearer Wetherby, you’re more than welcome to visit whichever suits you!
- A warm welcome: A member of our friendly team will greet you upon your arrival at the showroom and will be happy to answer any questions you may have — such as about our measuring service and how we professionally fit your new blinds.
- Our complete range of blinds is on display: See and feel the wide range of colours and durable fabrics for yourself. Not only that, but as you browse our product range, Solaire Blinds staff will be close at hand to assist you in finding the right match for your home.
Our Blinds Showroom in Leeds
Feel free to hop in the car for your trip, as our Wakefield and Leeds showrooms each have free on-street parking.
It can take under 20 minutes to drive from Wetherby to our Leeds blinds showroom by:
- Following Boston Road to the roundabout and heading onto Wetherby Road;
- Continuing along this road as it becomes Main Street;
- Taking Harewood Road and continuing into Harewood Avenue;
- Turning right onto Harrogate Road;
- Remaining on this route before making a U-turn to reach the showroom.
Want to know how blinds could enhance a building’s interior design? Eager to ask about our blind fitting service? Our Leeds blinds showroom staff can help on both counts.
Our Blinds Showroom in Wakefield
Travelling from the nearby market town of Wetherby to our Wakefield showroom can take less than half an hour if, going by car, you follow these road directions:
- Take the A661 to the A168.
- Merge onto the A1(M), then switch to the M1.
- Take the 42 road (left at the fork).
- Drive around Flushdyke Interchange clockwise and exit onto the A638.
- Continue on Chancery Road to reach our blinds showroom in Wakefield!
With a free consultation at our showrooms, you can receive a no-obligation quote and arrange a blind fitting to suit you.
From Venetian to Roller Blinds - We Do It All
We can both supply and install various types of blinds in Wetherby — including:
- Venetian: Also known as slat blinds, venetians comprise spaced slats held together in a regular pattern. The Venetian blinds we offer include Sunwood options.
- Roman: You can choose from many different colours and fabrics — like cotton, linen and silk — for any bespoke Roman blinds you order from Solaire Blinds.
- Pleated: It’s wise to get pleated blinds for a building that is often draughty, as the fabric folds can serve as effective insulation.
- Shutters: We offer window shutters — otherwise called plantation shutters, reflecting their vintage design — complete with adjustable slats.
- Roller: Roller blinds are so-called as they each comprise a single sheet of fabric that can be rolled out to cover the whole window opening. Design modern roller blinds in any of our durable, high-quality fabrics.
We Provide Affordable Bespoke Blinds for Wetherby Homes
We can offer you a price lower than any you are quoted for a like-for-like service. How do we do this? Rest assured, we never cut corners on quality. As we craft our blinds in-house, we can control the manufacturing costs and pass the savings to our customers.
Get in Touch with Our Friendly Team
Just phone 0345 222 0138 or fill in and submit our contact form to reserve an appointment with Solaire Blinds. Alternatively, if measuring up your space is a hassle, we can come to you. Our professional team can come and measure up your space at no extra cost to you. That way, you’ll know your bespoke blinds will fit perfectly.