1.1 This statement is made by us in light of the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998, and our responsibilities to you as a “data controller”.
1.2 Please read this page carefully. If you do not agree with the contents of this statement, do not submit any personal data to us.
2.1 Your use of this website and your submission of any personal data to us shall constitute your consent to allow us to process your personal data in accordance with the terms of this policy.
2.2 For the purposes of this policy, “personal data” means any personal information (including sensitive personal data) that is capable of identifying you. This information may include your name, address, telephone number, fax number or e-mail address
3.1 If you have submitted your personal data, and later decide that you would like us to discontinue processing your personal data, you can choose to “opt-out”.
3.2 To opt-out, please send an electronic mail headed “opt-out” to us at email@example.com specifying the processing activities you would like us to refrain from. Upon receipt of a written opt-out, we shall discontinue processing your personal data as requested.
4. INFORMATION WHICH MAY BE COLLECTED
4.1 Personal data may be requested by us, or voluntarily forwarded by you through one of several electronic mail hypertext links or contact forms, present in the body of this website.
5. SENSITIVE PERSONAL DATA
We shall not request, collect or process any personal data of a sensitive nature from you, without first obtaining your express written consent.
6. USE OF PERSONAL DATA
6.1 The personal data collected by us from you, may be utilised by us to:
- process agreements which have entered into with us;
- pass information about you to our agents, advisors and employees to carry out services for us;
- notify you about enhancements to our services such as: functionality changes to our website, new services and special features, and offers or competitions we think you will find interesting;
- market our products and services and those of any third parties;
- contact you by mail, telephone, email, text message, or any other reasonable method.
7. DISCLOSURE AND USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA BY THIRD PARTIES
7.1 Will not sell your details to any third party.
7.3 We may also disclose information to legal and debt recovery representatives for debt collection and debt tracing purposes.
7.4 We may also disclose personal data if required to do so by law or in the good-faith and belief that such action is necessary to:
- confirm to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on us;
- protect and defend our the rights or property;
- act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of other users of the website or the public.
8. DATA SECURITY
8.1 We always take appropriate measures to safeguard the personal data we hold from unauthorised access or improper use.
9.1 Any enquiries regarding this policy must be directed in writing for the attention of our Data Protection Compliance Officer.
9.2 Under the Data Protection Act 1998, you have the right to request details of your personal data held or processed by us.
9.3 Please send such requests in writing to the address above, marked for the attention of the Data Protection Compliance Officer. Any request must be accompanied by the statutory administration fee of £10.00.
9.4 If you believe that any information held by us is incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete, then you must write without delay to our data protection compliance officer, highlighting the corrective action to be taken. If any information is found to be incorrect, it shall be corrected promptly.